What's New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

I've made a Patreon page

I've made a Patreon page... It's still in the early development but it will be 100% running starting January 1st, but I will start releasing stuff there right now... Now you may ask... Why Patreon? And why now?
Well, it's a way that people who like my things can give me a hand getting along without breaking the bank. The truth is that I recently became unemployed and at the same time I became a dad of a beautiful boy, so money isn't something that I have in abundance right now. And with that in mind, my mind became full with many things that recent parenthood brings, adding the unemployed status, my head isn't on the designing games or writing fictions or Tarot Readings/Creations mode right now, even though things are something I love to do, but currently, I need a monetary incentive to get back on the track. With that, any tiny bits of help are steps toward making ends meet add up, after all! Times are tough, but people helping each other out is some of the real magic of life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments