What's New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Monthly Celebration Promotional Card Day! December'17

Welcome to another Lanterns: Monthly Celebration Promotional Card Day! This month brings us "Guy Gardner, The Christmas Lantern" and a lot of news.


The First news I have to give you is that I'm postponing the release of our next board game "Lanterns: Agent Orange Quest!" as currently I'm not liking how the rules are and I am stuck on some card issues. So it's better to delay it until it's perfect.


Also, I created a Patreon page due to the previously stated reasons, and the Board Game will be released there if I get enough donations. And more, as the Patrons there will also get an Exclusive Expansion set - Lanterns: Mosiac.


And to end this long post I want to grant you all a X-mas gift, so tomorrow I will release a 30 Cards Lanterns: Marry Little Holidays Bungle, that consist of the following gifts:
» Lanterns: Monthly Celebration Promotional Card Day! ready for print (6 cards)
» Lanterns: Red Dawn-Bonus Card Game Pack (8 cards)
» Lanterns: X-Mas'17 Mini Set (10 Cards )
» Patreon Exclusive Lanterns: Agent Orange Quest! Board Game Preview (3 cards)
» Patreon Exclusive Lanterns Mosaic Expansion Set Preview (3 cards)


Hope you enjoy, and see you tomorrow!!!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments