What's New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Lanterns: The War of The Lights is now CANCELLED!


This message is to inform you that due to lack of fan adherence for this project and to my urgent need of funds, as I am currently unemployed, I had to move on to other means of income, meaning that unfortunately, I have to cancel all the upcoming Lanterns Monthly Celebration Promotional Card Day!'18 Events.


As for much, I do love this fan project of mine, I do much need some income and as the Patreon.com The War of The Lights exclusive sets were not well received and didn't gather any pledges, nor I was able to receive any donations via the regular sets on Payhip.com, I was forced to move on to other projects.


I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to greeting you when I return to this project, as I do plan to return, but first I need to solve my lack of funds issue.



Post a Comment

0 Comments